Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 6 mins
- 2 tablespoons each soy sauce and sherry
- 1 tablespoon each sugar, rice-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 8 ounces soba noodles (Japanese buckwheat noodles), cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup bottled peanut sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
1. Combine soy, sherry, sugar, vinegar, ginger, garlic and spice powder in plastic food-storage bag; squeeze to mix. Remove and reserve half of the marinade. Add salmon to bag; seal and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Oil grid. Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium- hot coals 6 to 8 minutes, until cooked. Or broil, skin side down, 6 inches from heat 6 minutes, until cooked.
3. Toss noodles, peanut sauce, reserved marinade and onion in bowl. Place equal amount of noodles on 4 plates. Top with salmon. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 580, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 111, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 58, pro. (g): 48, sodium (mg): 870, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.