1. In small bowl, blend honey, teriyaki, vinegar, scallions and garlic; divide in half and set aside.
2. Adjust top oven rack so that it is 6 inches from heating element and heat broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; toast almonds for 6 minutes. Remove almonds; carefully wipe out skillet.
4. Place 1/4 cup water in skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Add broccoli and cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes or until bright green and tender.
5. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet; brush with half of the reserved teriyaki mixture. Broil salmon 5 to 8 minutes or until top is browned and the interior temperature registers 120 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
6. Stir cornstarch into remaining reserved teriyaki mixture and pour into skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until sauce has reduced to a thick glaze. Stir in almonds and serve alongside salmon.