Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) red sockeye or pink salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup dry plain bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. In large bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, orange juice, and teriyaki sauce. Stir in eggs and mix until combined. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties and cook 2 minutes. Turn patties over and cook 1 minute more. Transfer to baking sheet, and place in oven. Bake 10 minutes. Serve with bowl of teriyaki sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 172, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 15, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.