Dill and fish are a classic combination. This recipe adds fresh dill to the mixture of lemon peel, parsley, and garlic, known as a gremolata. Serve it over these baked swordfish steaks.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Chop parsley; you will need 3/4 cup. Grate the lemon; you will need 1 tablespoon zest. Juice the lemon; you will need 2 tablespoons; set aside. In a bowl, mix parsley, grated lemon peel, dill, garlic and 3/4 teaspoon of the lemon pepper. Set the gremolata aside.
3. Place the swordfish in prepared baking dish and drizzle with the reserved lemon juice. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
5. Meanwhile, prepare rice following package directions, substituting chicken broth for the water. Stir in the peppers and 2 tablespoons of the gremolata; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle remaining gremolata over the swordfish and serve with the rice. Garnish with lemon.