Makes: 6 servings at $2.46 each.Prep: 45 minutes. Refrigerate: 1 hour. Cook: 20 minutes.
1. Bring nuts, water and honey in small saucepan to boiling over medium heat; cook 5 to 8 minutes, until water boils away and nuts begin to sizzle. When coated, remove nuts to heat-proof plate to dry. (Can be prepared ahead.)Shrimp:
2. Mix shrimp, 2 tablespoons sherry and ginger in bowl; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sherry, chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, sesame oil and ground red pepper in small bowl.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat. Add honey walnuts to skillet; stir-fry until crisp and brown, about 2 or 3 minutes. Turn out onto heat-proof plate.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Drain shrimp. Add shrimp, scallions, red pepper and garlic to skillet; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and shrimp are pink and curled. Remove to large platter; keep warm.
6. Wipe out skillet. Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute, just until tender. Return shrimp and vegetables to skillet. Stir in ketchup-cornstarch mixture. Bring to boiling; cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Serve shrimp over hot rice if desired. Top with honey walnuts.