Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 18 mins
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes, in puree
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1. Cook rice following directions.
2. Saute onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, oregano and thyme; cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
3. Stir in shrimp; cook 6 minutes, until cooked through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle feta over top and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 368, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 147, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 459, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.