Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 1 min
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Creole of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun or Crole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1. Bring 3 quarts water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, seasoning and the bay leaf to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp and return to boiling. Boil for 1 minute or until pink and cooked through. Drain, rinse under cold water.
2. Mix sour cream, horseradish, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, seasoning and hot pepper sauce. Serve with shrimp.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 113, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 130, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 370, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.