Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cleaned
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1. Heat butter and oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. When butter starts to brown, add garlic. Reduce heat; cook 1 minute, stirring to prevent garlic from overbrowning.
2. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes, stirring from time to time. Add wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 172, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 142, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 473, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.