Makes: 4 servings. Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 24 to 29 minutes.
1. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until just set. Remove eggs to a plate and slice into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Wipe out skillet and heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side. Remove to another plate.
3. Wipe out skillet and cook rice following package directions, using remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil. During last 5 minutes of cooking, add peas, soy and oyster sauces and water chestnuts. Add additional 1/3 cup water if mixture seems too dry.
4. Stir in shrimp and egg strips. Raise heat to medium-high and cook for an additional minute or until all ingredients are heated through.
5. Makes 4 servings.Per Serving:
6. 401 calories; 12 g fat
7. (2 g sat.); 31 g protein; 44 g carbohydrate;
8. 5 g fiber; 739 mg sodium; 308 mg cholesterol.