1. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in rice and wine; cook 30 seconds.
3. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, stirring until absorbed. Add remaining broth 1/3 cup at a time, stirring, until each addition is absorbed. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Add shrimp, clams and peas with last 1/3 cup of broth, and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
5. To serve, sprinkle each portion with Parmesan cheese. Makes 2 servings.