Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound frozen bay scallops
- 3/4 pound frozen raw, peeled medium-size shrimp
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 thick slice onion
- 1 thick slice lemon
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 7 tablespoons reduced-fat basil pesto (such as Buitoni)
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange broccoli on bottom of bowl, then top with frozen scallops and shrimp. Pour broth and wine over top, then add parsley, onion and lemon. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours. Drain and discard parsley, onion and lemon.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package, 7 minutes; reserve 1/2 cup water. Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl.
3. Add seafood and pesto to pasta; toss well to combine, adding pasta water by the tablespoonful, if needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 352, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 116, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 384, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.