Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Cook 5 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound scallops
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) chopped clams, undrained
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons shredded Swiss & Gruyere cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 box (12 ounces) spinach fettuccine, cooked following package directions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-1/2-quart oval dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops, shrimp, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Cook for 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
3. Blend half-and-half and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer in the skillet. Simmer 1 minute. Take off heat and stir in clams and the juices, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the tarragon, cayenne and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add cooked shellfish and toss with fettuccine.
4. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining 6 tablespoons cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 127, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 736, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.