1. Heat oven to 450 degree F.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute. Add peach preserves, vinegar and salt; stir until preserves melt. Add mango and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Set aside until ready to serve.
3. Meanwhile, coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon, skin side down, in prepared dish. Roast at 450 degree F for 15 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
4. While fish is roasting, place broth and peas and onions in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in bulgur. Cover and turn off the heat. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5. Fluff bulgur with a fork and serve with salmon and chutney. Makes 4 servings.