Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 25 mins
- 1 15 ounce can salmon, drained, skinned and boned
- 1 1 1/2 ounce envelope 4-cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 8 - 9 ounce box corn-bread muffin mix
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Flake the salmon into the prepared dish.
2. Whisk sauce mix and milk in saucepan. Add onions. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in peas and carrots; return to simmer. Spoon over salmon.
3. Prepare corn-bread mix according to package directions. Spoon around outer edge of baking dish.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 365, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 40, carb. (g): 40, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 1201, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.