Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 cans (3.75 ounces each) blueback salmon, drained
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
1. In a small bowl, combine corn and salsa; set aside.
2. Stir together salmon, chiles, cilantro, mayonnaise and egg until just blended. Form into 12 patties, a scant 1/4 cup salmon mixture each. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat salmon cakes with crumbs. Lightly spritz tops and bottoms of cakes with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook salmon cakes 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve immediately with salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 249, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 124, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 916, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.