Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins Roast 425°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 salmon filet (1-1/3 pounds), about 1 inch thick
1. Combine sugar, lemon rind, salt and pepper in small bowl to make dry rub. Rub mixture over salmon. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut salmon into 4 equal pieces. Place salmon, skin side down, in baking dish.
3. Roast in 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 80, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 676, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.