1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in small nonstick skillet. Add celery, shallots and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until glazed. Stir in crumbs; heat, stirring occasionally, just to toast crumbs, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in salsa, salt and pepper.
3. Place 2 fillets side by side in small shallow baking dish. Spread salsa mixture evenly over each. Top with remaining fillets. Drizzle remaining oil over fish. Pour broth and wine around fish. Cover fish with waxed paper.
4. Roast in 400 degree F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake when pierced with fork.
5. Cut crosswise in half. Pour pan liquid over fish. Garnish with parsley. Makes 4 servings.