Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 7 mins
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small rib celery, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 red snapper fillets (about 9 ounces each) cut in half on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
1. Stir together tomatoes, yellow pepper, celery, cucumber, onion, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper, the olive oil and vinegar; set aside.
2. Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place flour on plate. Dip flesh side of fish (not skin) in flour, shaking off excess. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan generously with nonstick cooking spray. Add fish to pan, flesh-side down, and cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish to serving platter and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat and add tomato mixture to pan. Cook 4 minutes, stirring often. Serve salsa with fish immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 218, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 385, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.