Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 13 mins
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound frozen, raw, shelled and deveined medium-size shrimp, thawed
- 1 8.8 ounce package fully cooked rice pilaf (such as Uncle Ben's Ready Rice)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas and onions, thawed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 5 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until set, about 2 minutes. Remove eggs; slice into thin strips.
2. Heat remaining 3 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp. Cook, turning, for 3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add rice pilaf, 3 tablespoons water and ground ginger. Cover and reheat 2 minutes. Uncover and stir in peas, soy and oyster sauces and water chestnuts. Cook 4 minutes. Add 1/3 cup water if mixture is dry.
4. Stir in shrimp and egg strips and raise heat to medium-high. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 362, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 278, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 935, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.