The classic blend of tomatoes, olives, and basil make the perfect relish accompaniment to this 30-minute seafood recipe.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place cod in prepared baking dish, skin-side down. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Run under the broiler for a minute, if desired, to lightly brown.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the tomatoes, olives, basil, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, vinegar, remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and set aside.
4. While cod is cooking, bring the chicken broth to a simmer and stir in the carrots. Simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the couscous and take off heat. Cover and allow to sit 5 minutes.
5. Serve the cod with the tomato relish and couscous on the side.