Makes: 4 servings at $2.69 each. Prep: 15 minutes. Refrigerate: 30 minutes. Grill: 6 minutes. Cook: 5 minutes.
1. Combine rind, juice, soy, sugar, oil, ginger and cilantro in baking dish. Add tuna to dish; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-hot, or heat oven broiler and coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Remove tuna from marinade. Reserve the marinade.
3. Grill tuna or broil about 2 inches from heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
4. Place marinade in medium-size saucepan; cook over medium-high heat until thick and syrupy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries during last 2 minutes of cooking.
5. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the tuna steaks. Serve with rice and peas.
1. Whisk milk, sour cream, Parmesan, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. Drizzle some over romaine.