1. Heat clam juice in large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle in flour and stir to combine; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
2. Gradually whisk in half-and-half and milk; simmer, whisking constantly, for 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in salt, nutmeg and red pepper.
3. Add scallops and drained clams to skillet; gently cook 2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until shrimp are cooked through.
5. Pair Mixed Seafood Newburg with your choice of Veggie Blend and Starch. Bake in 400 degree F oven 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6-1/2 cups.