Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 20 mins
- 1/2 pound cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 2 ribs celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups (10-ounce package) mixed baby greens
- 1/3 cup bottled creamy balsamic vinaigrette
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine shrimp, imitation crabmeat, minced red onion, celery, light mayo, fresh lemon juice, and pepper. Stir until blended; chill at least 20 minutes.
2. Place mixed baby greens in a large bowl or on a platter. Toss with bottled creamy balsamic vinaigrette. Top with seafood salad and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 252, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 102, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 1004, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.