- 2 4 ounce pouches lemon-and-pepper-seasoned albacore tuna steaks
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/3 cup bottled lemon-herb salad dressing
- 2 12-inch hoagie rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 leaves fresh red leaf lettuce
1. Shred tuna into a large bowl. Stir in carrots, olives, and red onion. Stir until evenly distributed. Add salad dressing until moist enough to hold together.
2. Slice hoagie rolls in half horizontally and spread each with 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. Top rolls with lettuce and divide tuna mixture between the 2 rolls. Replace roll tops and slice each hoagie in half to make 4 sandwiches. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 904, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.