Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 20 black peppercorns
- 2 ribs celery
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Dash hot-pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Poach shrimp with water to cover, lemon, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery. Sauce:
2. Mix sour cream, horseradish, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, hot-pepper sauce and lemon juice. Serve with shrimp. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 63, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 254, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.