Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Broil 5 mins to 8 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets or steaks
- 2 tablespoons minced mixed herbs, such as parsley, chives, sage, thyme, and rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Rub the fish with a mixture of lemon zest, coarse salt, garlic clove, herbs, and 2 Tbs olive oil.
2. Heat the broiler. Sprinkle the fish with pepper.
3. Broil the fish for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness, or until firm. When done, the fish will still be firm and juicy but opaque, and a thin-bladed knife will pass through it fairly easily.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 288, Fat, total (g): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 718, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.