Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 4 mins
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon strong mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tuna steaks (about 6 ounces each), 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 8 cups mesclun greens, washed and dried
1. Prepare an outdoor grill with hot coals or heat a gas grill to high.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, wine, lime juice, ginger, mustard, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper. Place in a shallow dish with the tuna steaks and turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
3. Remove tuna from the marinade and shake off excess. Reserve marinade.
4. Grill tuna steaks for about 2 minutes on each side for medium rare or more as desired. Remove to a warm platter.
5. While fish is grilling, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan and boil for 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Toss salad greens with marinade and serve with the tuna.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 279, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 42, sodium (mg): 640, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.