1. In glass baking dish, combine oils, peppercorns, rind, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary. Place fish in single layer in marinade; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals or heat gas grill to high.Poaching Oil:
3. While grill is heating, in large shallow saucepan (fish should be submerged in single layer), combine oils and garlic. Heat oil until it registers 130 degrees F to 150 degrees F on deep-fat frying thermometer.
4. Remove swordfish from marinade, letting excess oil drip back into dish. Season fish with salt and pepper.
5. Grill swordfish in 2 directions to make crisscross pattern on surface, 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill.
6. Submerge steaks in single layer in oil; poach until cooked through, 10 minutes (do not boil).Note:
7. To save oil for making recipe again, strain through cheese cloth; discard garlic. Refrigerate oil 3 weeks.