1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Halve potatoes lengthwise. Place cut-side down, then slice into 1/4-inch -wide planks. Toss with oil until well coated. Arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 5 minutes while preparing fish.
3. Cut fish into 1-inch by 4-inch strips. Sprinkle with salt, then toss with canola oil to coat. Place bread slices, parsley, onions, garlic powder, and dill weed in food processor; mix into fine crumbs. Transfer to a wide bowl. Roll fish strips in crumbs, then place on a cookie sheet in the oven next to the potatoes. Bake 10 minutes until the fish is brown and flakes easily with a fork and the potatoes are crisp.
4. While fish is baking, place carrots in a small saucepan and add just enough water to cover. Put a lid on the pan and bring carrots to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes. Drain; add butter and brown sugar. Cook and toss over medium heat about 5 minutes, until carrots are glazed and just beginning to brown.
5. To serve, arrange potatoes, carrots, and fish on a plate. Pour sauces into bowls.