Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey-Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 egg whites
- 6 catfish (1-1/2 pounds total)
Make It Sauce:
1. In bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, scallions, celery, pickles, pepper, mustard, juice. Cover; refrigerate. Fish:
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray. In shallow dish, combine cornflake crumbs, cornmeal, Parmesan and Old Bay seasoning.
3. In clean shallow dish, whisk egg whites until frothy. Dip fish fillets into egg white, then coat in crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake fillets in 450 degrees F oven 15 minutes or until fillets are crispy and cooked through. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons sauce over each fillet, and pass remainder.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 918, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.