1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cilantro, ginger, paprika, lemon juice and olive oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake to combine. Add fish and shake to coat completely; refrigerate.
2. Place garlic, cayenne, tomatoes and cumin in a food processor. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped.
3. Grease a large casserole or baking dish and layer onion slices over bottom. Top with tomato mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until onion is softened.
4. Remove foil and lay fish on top of tomato mixture. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle marinade over the fish and lay lemon slices on top. Sprinkle with olives. Cover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.