Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 fillets flounder or sole (about 5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 seeded hamburger buns
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- 1 cup potato chips
1. Whisk mayonnaise, capers, parsley, juice, mustard, tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cayenne in bowl.
2. Sprinkle fish with remaining salt. Measure crumbs onto waxed paper. Whisk together egg and milk in bowl. Dip fish into egg mixture, then into crumbs, pressing crumbs onto fish to coat.
3. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add fish; cook, turning once, until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily when pierced with fork, 6 minutes. Drain on paper toweling.
4. Layer bun bottoms with lettuce, fish, sauce and chips. Add bun tops.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 534, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 135, carb. (g): 44, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 808, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.