No crust is required for this low-calorie recipe that layers breaded fish fillets with pizza toppings for a delicious one-dish meal.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place chicken broth and olive oil in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3. In a shallow plate, lightly beat eggs and salt. Place bread crumbs in another shallow plate. Dip fillets into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs, coating both sides. Place in baking pan, overlapping if necessary. Season with the pepper.
4. Sprinkle the tomatoes, olives and mozzarella over the top. Dot with the butter. Evenly sprinkle the parsley over the cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.