Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1 green onion, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound cod fillet, bones removed, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 large celery ribs, trimmed, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
1. Chop onion in food processor. Add fish. Whirl until coarsely ground. Scrape into bowl. Add red pepper, celery, salt and black pepper. Shape into 4 equal burgers. Coat with bread crumbs.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers; cover and cook until golden brown, about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet. Serve on buns with ketchup, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 268, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 29, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 903, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.