1. Into large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and white pepper. Add beer; stir until smooth. Let batter stand for 30 minutes.Flounder:
2. In large pot, heat oil over medium heat until it registers 370 degrees F on deep-fat frying thermometer. Line baking sheet with paper towels.
3. Spread flour on sheet of waxed paper. Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge 1 fillet in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in batter to completely cover; let excess drip off.
4. Slide fillet into hot oil; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until nicely golden. With slotted spatula, transfer fillet to paper towel-lined baking sheet. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining fillets, making sure oil returns to 370 degrees F between batches.
5. Cook parsley in hot oil until crisp, about 1 minute. Remove to paper towels.
6. Serve fish with tartar sauce and Coleslaw, if desired. Garnish with fried parsley and lemon.