Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets OR: other firm-fleshed white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 3/4 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place cod fillets in ovenproof casserole.
2. Stir together oil, garlic, salt and pepper in small dish. Brush or drizzle about two-thirds of mixture over fish. Arrange tomato slices over top; brush or drizzle with remaining oil mixture.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 25 minutes or until opaque in center and fish just begins to flake when tested with fork.
4. Meanwhile, stir together dressing, parsley, lemon juice and capers in small bowl. Serve with cod.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 115, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 917, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.