Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Broil 5 mins to 7 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cod fillets (5 ounces each)
1. Combine oil, lemon juice, paprika, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper in small bowl. Using a basting brush, spread mixture on both sides of cod. Place cod in pie plate. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler. Place fish on rack in broilerproof baking pan.
3. Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until fish just begins to flake when tested with fork.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 155, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 49, carb. (g): , pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 195, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.