Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 18 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, with skin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, seeded, chopped and mixed with 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1 11 ounce can Mexicali corn
- 1 medium hot salsa
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place salmon, skin side down, in 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Season with salt and chipotle mixture.
3. Bake in 450 degrees F oven until fish is cooked through, 18 minutes. Heat taco shells in oven for last 3 minutes.
4. Heat corn in microwave oven or small saucepan; drain. Flake salmon.
5. To serve, divide corn and salmon among shells; serve salsa along side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 349, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 1079, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.