Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook About 9 mins
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 3/4 pounds extra-large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots (such as Asian Gourmet), drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) baby corn, (such as Asian Gourmet), drained
- 1 package (13.75 ounces) whole-grain thin spaghetti, cooked following package directions
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and oyster sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes. Remove shrimp to a plate and keep warm.
3. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and add snow peas and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add bamboo shoots, corn, broth and soy sauce mixture. Simmer for 2 minutes, until thickened. Stir in shrimp and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over cooked spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 466, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 172, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 60, fiber (g): 12, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 807, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.