Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Broil 8 mins
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon OR: 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 fillets (8 ounces each) sole
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Parsley sprigs and lemon wedges, for garnish
Make It Prepare Remoulade Sauce:
1. Combine mayonnaise, relish, tarragon, parsley, capers, mustard, lemon juice and pepper in bowl until blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Preheat broiler. Grease large baking sheet. Prepare Fillets:
3. Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and pepper on large sheet of waxed paper. Brush each with about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise per side. Dip fillets into crumb mixture, coating both sides. Spray both sides of each fillet with vegetable cooking spray. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Broil 5 inches from source of heat, without turning, about 8 to 10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake and coating is golden. Serve with remoulade sauce. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 408, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 134, carb. (g): 29, pro. (g): 49, sodium (mg): 1018, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.