1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook 5 minutes, until softened. Add mango and cinnamon; cook for 2 minutes. Add wine; cook until mango is softened and liquid thickened, 4 minutes. Puree in blender or food processor. Add hoisin sauce.
2. Combine ginger, lime juice and vinegar in bowl or measuring cup. Slowly whisk in tablespoon oil. Add sugar, salt and pepper to dressing.
3. Heat broiler. Coat salmon with cooking spray.
4. Broil salmon 4 to 6 inches from heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until firm to touch and lightly browned.
5. To serve, toss baby lettuce with 1/4 cup dressing; refrigerate remaining dressing for other uses. Place greens on half of the plate; place salmon on other half. Top with mango sauce.