Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Broil 5 mins to 8 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets or steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the broiler. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
2. Broil the fish for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness, or until firm. When done, the fish will still be firm and juicy but opaque, and a thin-bladed knife will pass through it fairly easily. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 226, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 234, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.