Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Broil 5 mins to 8 mins
- 1 cup chopped mango, nectarine, pineapple, or a combo
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets or steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a medium bowl, combine the tomato, fruit, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and let sit.
2. Heat the broiler. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
3. Broil the fish for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness, or until firm. When done, the fish will still be firm and juicy but opaque, and a thin-bladed knife will pass through it fairly easily. Serve topped with salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 388, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.