Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 8 mins
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 catfish or tilapia fillets (1-3/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Blend paprika, oregano, onion powder, cayenne, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Pat fish fillets dry with paper towels, then rub spice mixture into both sides of fish.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook 4 minutes. Carefully flip over with a large spatula and continue to cook another 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 256, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 99, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 40, sodium (mg): 249, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.