Roasted celery, carrot, and leek along with tomato and imitation crab make a colorful filling for flounder fillets baked in white wine.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss together the celery, carrots, leek and oil in flameproof 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Roast vegetables in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes, stirring once or twice. Add tomato and surimi. Roast 10 minutes. Remove mixture from pan and reserve.
3. Mix salt, garlic and onion powders and pepper in small cup. Season skinned side of each fish fillet with half of the salt mixture. Place in baking pan.
4. Place one-sixth of sauteed vegetable mixture over center of each fillet . Top with one-sixth of basil. Fold ends of fish over filling; turn fillets over, seam side down. (Or place filling over one half of each fillet; fold other half over.) Drizzle with wine. Season fillets with remaining salt mixture. Place sprig of thyme on top of each fillet. Cover pan with foil.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove fish to platter; cover.
6. Boil pan juices in pan on stove top, about 3 minutes, until reduced by half. Whisk in butter and lemon juice until creamy. Serve with fish.