Stir apricots, cranberries, and hazelnuts into couscous to make a pilaf-style accompaniment for the spicy-sweet apricot-glazed shrimp.
1. In small bowl, stir together jam, Worcestershire, garlic powder and pepper flakes. Remove 1/2 cup for shrimp. To remaining mixture, add 3 tablespoons nectar, vinegar and oil for dressing couscous.
2. Heat broiler. Coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Line up shrimp in 2 rows, 12 to a row and rounded sides touching. Insert two 12-inch skewers through each row to prevent curling and for easy handling. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in warm water for 30 minutes before skewering shrimp).
4. Meanwhile, in medium-size saucepan, bring 1 cup apricot nectar, broth, apricots and cranberries to boiling. Add couscous. Cover; remove saucepan from heat. Let stand.
5. Brush some of reserved 1/2 cup jam mixture onto one side of shrimp.
6. Broil shrimp, jam side up, for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through, spreading with remaining jam mixture after flipping.
7. Once couscous is plumped, after about 5 minutes, fluff with fork. Stir in hazelnuts, parsley and dressing from step 1. Spoon couscous onto platter. Top with shrimp. Serve immediately, or refrigerate to chill.