Servings: 4 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 sole (or flounder) fillets (5 oz. each)
- Black pepper
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, drained well and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup halved pear tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted, halved kalamata olives
- 4 drained capers
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Prepared orzo with butter and Parmesan, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare four parchment hearts.
2. Arrange a fish fillet over half of each heart. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide artichokes, tomatoes, olives, capers, and garlic over and around each fish fillet. Top each with 2 thyme sprigs. Drizzle each fillet with 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1/2 Tbs. olive oil. Seal packages.
4. Arrange packets on two large baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, depending on fillet thickness, switching pan position halfway through. Transfer the packets to plates with a wide spatula. Slit tops; gently open. Serve with orzo.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 392, Fat, total (g): 16, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 787, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.