Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Cook 9 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pkg (8 oz) sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Turn off heat and remove to a bowl with a slotted spoon. Save water for Honeyed Sweet Potatoes, if desired (recipe above).
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in green beans, thyme, oregano, salt and a few grinds of fresh black pepper. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a platter or bowl and top with shaved Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 84, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 232, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.