Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 pound oyster mushrooms, separated from stem
- 1/2 sweet yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram leaves
- Lemon slices, for squeezing
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms and peppers; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Gradually add spinach and stir until wilted, about 4 minutes. Stir in salt, pepper, thyme and marjoram. Serve with lemon for squeezing over the top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 61, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 236, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.