Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 12 ounces frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Reserved cooked sausage from Wednesday
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup baby arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Press dough to a 12-inch circle. Bake for 9 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the dough. Top with the tomatoes, mushrooms, sausage, and onions. Bake until the crust is golden and cheese is bubbling, about 12 minutes. Top with the arugula, slice, and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 667, calcium (mg): 235, iron (mg): 14, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.